If you’re struggling to find a program to fit your theme, if you tired of the same program just repackaged, if frustrated with unprofessional entertainers; then you are about to read this page because your answer lies below…
Engaging families that attend the library: Put a Twist of Fun into your reading program.
“They all laughed as I started to twist a balloon
With every twist of the wrist, a swirl of a balloon and funny pun uttered, Dale, captivates an audience like a Pied Piper playing a tune.
The audience is swept away by the balloon twisting choreography, the audience relaxes and enjoys the moment. Tranquility sets in; knowing that behind every twist and joke is a veteran entertainer ensuring that the unexpected pop will not deflate the fun.
How this show draws more families to the library than other shows.
- You’ll discover balloons are liked by kids and adults
- A never-fail opening or closing show that works for any library theme.
- A show that is designed for 5 to 75-year olds.
Why People Don’t Attend, And How To Fix That
The comedy, choreography, and interactivity of the Magic Balloon-dude’s library show send kids into creativity fun overdrive – which, after all, is a mission of the library.
The library silence is broken with children laughing as they sit, watching Dale’s co-star’s reaction as Dale inflates a balloon through their head. Making for a priceless moment.
Parents appreciate going to the library and interacting with creative people like Dale. The library and Dale create an experience that makes going to the library fun and educational.
“I just wanted to say thank you again for a FABULOUS program! Everyone is still raving about you, and all are still enjoying the balloons you left for us! – Wendy Asbridge Mokena Public Library.
Click the button now…
• 45-minute family-friendly show.
• Kids and parents become stars of the show.
• Choreographed balloon routines to upbeat music.
• Professional PA Sound System to ensure a full audience experience.
• Stunning blacklight presentation that wow’s an audience.
• Colorful 5′ foot balloon sculptures created on stage.
• Theatrical backdrop setting to enhance the audience viewing experience.
• Colored 8×10 customize poster listing your event details
• A write-up to use for promoting the show.
• Photo Opportunity After the Show where the audience is encouraged to take pictures with large sculptures and to share on social media.
• School keeps large balloon sculptures to decorate the school.
Twist Of Comedy, Silliness, and Audience Participation
The Art of Inflation interjects fun into an event, and its flexibility allows librarians to use this show for special events that require a great family-friendly show that gets an audience laughing as one.
Let us make your patrons the star of the show!
Twisted silliness and creativity is not just left to the kids
– parents are involved too!
You’re Planning Now And Can’t Wait… Then Call Now (708) 744-0234
“Lots of smiles” Denise Farrugia, St Charles Public Library
If You Can Flip A Switch, You Can “Wow” An Audience
Turn the house lights off and hear the oohs and aahs from the audience as glowing balloons twirl about the room.
Blacklight works in most environments. It only requires the lowering of lights, but the darker you can make it, the more dramatic the effect on the audience.
It’s All Done For You
This is a completely self-contained, all ages show. Sound system, backdrop, table, balloons, etc. are included. All you need to do is provide the audience. The program is 45-minutes long and is complete. There are no extra fees for travel, etc.
How To Get This Show at a Discounted Prices
I encourage you to send out a message on your listserv to coordinate with other libraries. Because you are networking and creating a joint event, you will get the fees reduced.
If you schedule two or more performances the fee drops. The programs do not have to be at the same location, merely coordinated with another library on the same day.
Experts tell their Experience Working with Dale
B++ Over All Rating: We actively survey librarian and ask them to rate the show Art of Inflation and it’s booking process. We then assign a letter grade to the responses. Questions on cost, marketing materials, booking process, youth services needs, and program quality are ranked. The results tabulated give Art of Inflation an overall rating of B++.
“The Show is awesome and super engaging!”
– Natalie Djordj, Green Hills Library.
“You presented a very enjoyable program, and I thank you for that. I’ve already had parents/grandparents comment that it was a nice program, that it was something different and how much their kids enjoyed it. We put the balloon sculptures in the library and they have been attracting lots of attention from the kids.” — Cathy Watts, Highland Branch of the Lake County Public Library
“Amazing balloon show and incredible figures!”
– Mary Bannon, Lisle Public Library.
“Dale promoted our program during his show!”
– Carol Daumev Gufjhr, Lake County Public Library, Merrillville, IN.
“The parents loved the show!”
-Montserrat Inglada, Whiting Public Library
“Audience loved Dale and we are booking him again next year!”
-Lorie Rohrer, Lake Forest Library – Booked 3 consecutive years!
“Wonderfully successfully and brought a lot of people in!”
– Pam Allen, Ela Area Public Library
“Amazing attendance, Dale’s show packed the room.”
-Brandi Smitz, Lansing Public Library
“We got a lot of compliments and would book Dale in a heartbeat!”
– Jen Regan, Manteno Public Library
Why You May Not Get This Show at Your Library
With Dale performing hundreds of shows each year and with the limited amount of dates available in the library program, it is important that you reserve your date ASAP.
Email or call to secure a date. There is no obligation to hold the date, just call and place a “hold” on the date until you can confirm it.
A QUICK RECAP…
- 45-Minute Show
- Audience Participation
- Choreographed Balloon Twisting to Music
- Sound System, Lighting & Professional Backdrop
- Two 5’ Balloon Sculptures Created on Stage
- Poster & Write-up to Promote the Show
- Photo opportunity too!
Click the button...
Fill in the form and Dale will call you; it’s that simple!