Sorry for the mess – Our website was hacked and is in the process of being rebuilt.
If you’re struggling to find a program to fit your theme, if you are tired of the same program just repackaged, if frustrated with unprofessional entertainers; then you are about to read this page because your answer lies below…
Engaging families that attend the library: Put a Twist of Fun into your reading program.
“They all laughed as I started to twist a balloon
With every twist of the wrist, a swirl of a balloon and funny pun uttered, Dale, captivates an audience like a Pied Piper playing a tune.
The audience is swept away by the balloon twisting choreography, the audience relaxes and enjoys the moment. Tranquility sets in; knowing that behind every twist and joke is a veteran entertainer insuring that the unexpected pop will not deflate the fun.
How this show draws more families to the library than other shows.
- You’ll discover balloons are liked by kids and adults
- A never-fail opening or closing show that works for any library theme.
- A show that is designed for 5 to 75-year olds.
• 45-minute family-friendly show.
• Kids and parents become stars of the show.
• Choreographed balloon routines to upbeat music.
• Professional PA Sound System to ensure a full audience experience.
• Stunning blacklight presentation that wow’s an audience.
• Colorful 5′ foot balloon sculptures created on stage.
• The theatrical backdrop setting to enhance the audience viewing experience.
• Colored 8×10 customize poster listing your event details
• A write-up to use for promoting the show.
• Photo Opportunity After the Show where the audience is encouraged to take pictures with large sculptures and to share on social media.
• School keeps large balloon sculptures to decorate the school.
Twist Of Comedy, Silliness, and Audience Participation
The Art of Inflation interjects fun into an event, and its flexibility allows librarians to use this show for special events that require a great family-friendly show that gets an audience laughing as one.
Let us make your patrons the star of the show!
Twisted silliness and creativity is not just left to the kids
– parents are involved too!
You’re Planning Now And Can’t Wait… Then Call Now(708) 744-0234
Dale Contact number is (708) 744-0234